Daddy-Granny look.

We don't usually exchange clothes, but if daddy ever needs anything from my closet, I'd give it to him. So, I borrowed again an shirt from a man's closet and that man would be my daddy this time. I wore this all time classic stripped shirt with this not ironed leather skirt that I designed and sewed myself. On top of every outfit I love draping my outerwear over my shoulders even when everybody tells me that I look like a granny. I think it's very elegant and cozy, and yet why should I hide my outfit? So I wore once again my favourite varsity jacket with my new black basic sneakers and completed the "granny" look with me glasses. Until my next post, take care my little buddies. Enjoy! 

I'm wearing:  Shirt/Marks & Spencer Men , Skirt/Elena.M (yeap girl,that's right),  Varsity Jacket/Bershka,  Glasses/Blumarine,  Sneakers/Zara TRF.


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις