I'll find you

From the moment I saw those brogue-oxford-androgynous kind of flat shoe, I knew I should make them mine. I've already thought of how I'm going to style them. Actually, I'd wear them with everything, from jeans with a T-shirt, to a sporty-chic style of dress, or a suit or a pencil skirt, pretty much everything. If you're that kind of person who is scared of the metalic color, you can definitely ease the look with white or grey tones, which are perfect for the up-coming winter (thinking of huge grey sweaters, hoodies, coats and fluffy scarves). I'll back soon with lots of ideas. Sorry for being away for the Summer. I had my reasons. I didn't stop thinking of naf blog and feeling ashamed and saad for "abandoning" it. Lovee you all.

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you soo so much for visiting and even leaving a lovely comment. I appreciate it!! xx

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις