OOTD: Prints & Leather

This weekend, one of my best friends came back to town. (so happy to see her again <3). In the end, I begged her to take some photos of me for my blog and that's why we visited this beautiful park in the center of the city. I'm not used to that photoshoot-for-blog thing, I don't know what I'm doing and with soo much people being around, oh my GOD, soo ashamed to "pose" in the middle of the crowd. We took looots of pictures but most of them were deleted. These are considered to be the "best" ones but they aren't even "good enough". Anywayy, at least I hope you like those few :)
I'm wearing..
Shirt and Sunglasses:
H&M

Jean Vest: Bershka
Leather Pants: Stradivarius
Necklace: Gift from my man
Backpack: Accessorize
Shoes and Belt: Zara
Rings: Vintage
Watch: Belibasakis (local store)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις