Facebook Page Updated.

Hey beautiful people and sorry for my long absence (once again). I just want to give a quick shout-out to my facebook page that has been recently updated. It's not exactly a typical fb page of a blog, since I barely post a thing about my blog. Over there, you'll find anything associated with fashion, street style, outfit ideas, everyday experiencies, tips, D.I.Y or even food and pretty much everything that's on my mind. I don't like to post something incomplete or post anything just to say that I didn't forget my blog. That's the reason why I made this facebook page, in which I post random stuff everytime I have a little break. Check it out, like if you want, or even share some love through beautiful words. I'm reaally really trying my best to be "loyal" to NAF but I have so many stuff running through my mind those last days and I hate excuses so let's move on. If you suddenly miss NAF, visit this page, you'll be instantly transferred on my mind. Find me there <3 https://www.facebook.com/dontnohow2nameit.blogspot.gr
Hint #1: For once again thaaank you everyone for the support.
Hint #2 for"nasty" minds*: This page is not here to replace NAF.

NAF Facebook Page: Girl in Fashion - Street Style, Outfit Ideas


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις