Flat and tall

You either love them or hate them. And then there is me as always, when at first I hate something and then I love it. I'm talking about that lovely kind of shoe that invaded, out of the blue into our lives those one or two last seasons, the flatforms. Sneakers, espandrilles and sandals are now, to a whole new other *literally higher*  level. They add bonus of style to your outfit and they  grace your feet with some more inches which are beautifully offered. Well, Summer just ended and that's when flatforms caught my eye, so I'm more concered and interested in sandals. I'm not exactly a fan yet, I only like just a few pairs that I've seen and all of them are either in metallic shades or in earthy colors. I'll show you exactly what I mean. :)



So if you want to make a fashion statement, you go straight up for flatforms. There are many different styles, colors, textures and 'heights' in the market. You chose according to your style. If they are pretty high, I don't think that they flatter the leg, since they are pretty thick, not to mention heavy. I like those which are high like 1-3 cm and I found a Jeffrey Campbell pair which I loove and let's hope I'll make them mine in the future. Oh and Campbell's latest collection is such amazing as the previous ones, from that little that I've seen. Have a nice day! :)

kisskiss<3

Σχόλια

  1. These shoes look so airy that they seems to be best suited for the summer seasons.They will look really cool on trousers and jeans as well.

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you soo so much for visiting and even leaving a lovely comment. I appreciate it!! xx

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις