Cookie-ing :D

Today I was so creative that my mom is still cleaning the kitchen. :D I found a cookie recipe in my mom's cooking books and I wanted to try baking some of these. So, I just started my experiment, letting my natural cooking talent oooveroverflow (yeah, right, okey) . I also made a "supposed-to-be-Snowman cookie" and I was thinking of  that character of Shrek , that cookie
and I made something similar with a huge head. So this is what they looked like , oh and I took a cupple of pictures of our Christmas tree.

Shrek cookie and snowman upside down




P.S
I know this isn't much of a fashion blog but I decided to write other things that I like too, but always keeping it
"in fashion". :)


kisskiss<3

Σχόλια

  1. Aw this post is so Christmas-y! I love it!

    I am your newest blog follower :) Am going to go have a browse through your old posts now to catch up... <3

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hey! You have a very beautiful blog with great pictures!
    Would you like to follow eachother?

    XOXO

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Well, the cookies look lovely! I've also thought of cooking some pastries and cookies for christmas, but I'm sure mines wouldn't look as good as yours! enjoy them! xx
    pd: love to see posts about xmas decoration!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Naah, that was the first time that i tried to bake cookies and I had no idea and look, what they turned out, I'm pretty happy and satisfied :D .. You won't know if you won't try. So good luck if you decide to do some, I'm sure you'll do great. Btw thanks for visiting my blog sweetie!!

      xx

      Διαγραφή
  4. Cookies looks yumie! :D haha
    Happy New Year.
    Kiss from México city!
    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you soo so much for visiting and even leaving a lovely comment. I appreciate it!! xx

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις